Dar Ceramica is an iconic brand and market leader in Building Materials. We are looking for a talented Sales Manager to lead our dynamic team into the next phase of success for the business.
You will work closely with the Sales team across our branches, which include DSM, Arusha, Moshi, Mwanza, Dodoma & Mbeya
As the National Sales Manager; you will lead 45 sales team members and report directly to the General Manager. You will hold a seat on the senior management team as one of the key decision makers.
You will be responsible for sales strategy and execution, driving profitable growth and business development.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration with Marketing or equivalent from recognized university
- Experience: minimum 3 years in similar industry and 3 years in managerial position
- Age limit: minimum 30 years and maximum 40 years
- Creating an enthusiastic and successful sales environment focusing on thinking outside the box and challenging the norm in business.
- Managing the success of the sales team across all branches in Tanzania
- Overseeing a team of 45 sales team members, mentoring and directing strategies for success and driving sales plans.
- Nurturing high-level relationships with team members
- Initiating and implementing plan to develop base for new project business,
- Building and developing strong business relationships with new and existing channels.
- Developing and assessing the national marketing strategy to increase customer acquisition
- Evaluating information related to sales, promotions, competition and market research.
- Managing budgets and new implementations.
- Developing and presenting effective proposals to all stakeholders.
- Increasing sales and distribution of new and existing product portfolios.
The Successful Applicant You will have a strong sales management background in the similar industry with a hunger to progress to the next level (i.e. succession to Marketing Manager level). Significant experience with a fast paced and high activity field team will be seen as highly advantageous along with demonstrated examples of developing and sustaining high performance teams and winning cultures. The ability to lead cross-functionally is vital, as well as the ability to travel regularly upcountry locations as required.
What we are offering:
- Competitive and negotiable salary package
- Participation in the quarterly company incentive plan
- Genuine leadership opportunity with a team that is eager to grow
- A strong focus on succession within the business and genuine opportunities to progress in your career
- A close-knit and fun company culture
Send your CV email@example.com
Or visit www.darceramica.co.tz